In our customer-centric era, selling means creating value at each stage of the customer’s journey. That requires sales professionals to know their prospect’s industry, their business, and their specific roles and challenges as well as their relevant metrics. Only with this customer knowledge can sales professionals create value for them at each stage of their customer’s journey; and not waste their time. World-class sales performers know how to adapt to these rising buyer expectations. They shift their knowledge and adapt their skills, strategies, and expertise fast and effectively, tailored to the specific situation.
This is where sales enablement comes into play. This kind of adaptive value creation for prospects and customers requires strategic, dynamic and scalable enablement strategies for organizational execution.
It’s time to evolve sales enablement from a tactical “fixing a quarter” approach to setting up a platform for productivity that ensures sustainable sales results.
Are you leading a sales enablement program, initiative or function?
Are you leading a sales training, sales readiness, field readiness, sales effectiveness, etc., program, initiative or function?
If so, please read on, because our CSO Insights Sales Enablement Study could provide you with valuable data and insights on a number of questions, such as:
- What are best-in-class organizations doing differently when it comes to sales enablement? What can we learn from their approach?
- What kind of enablement services really move the sales performance needle?
- What’s the role of enablement technology and what metrics can be improved by technology?
- What are the real investments in enablement, mapped to the sales results?
- How mature is enablement as a discipline, and what are enablement maturity levels?
- How is sales enablement organized in world-class organizations?
- How does sales enablement manage cross-functional collaboration effectively?
- To what extent are enablement approaches “customer-core”?
- Are frontline sales managers considered as a target group? If so, how does sales performance look different?
What is the overall business impact sales enablement can create? And what is the difference between world-class and others?
Please take 15 minutes to complete our sales enablement survey. It’s a “help us help you” approach. We will conduct a detailed analysis of your data, and we will share study results with our participants first. Those results are highly valuable assets for you on how to evolve your enablement practice. Also, these data points help you to sell your enablement strategy internally.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate Thank You: Upon completing the survey you will be able to download the CSO Insights’ 2015 Sales Management Optimization Key Trends Analysis
- In October 2015, you will receive the 2015 Sales Enablement Study Key Trends Report that will provide you answers to the questions above and more