Valuable sales conversations that provide perspectives for prospects and clients have never been more important. Today’s complex challenges require new and innovative ways to engage buyers across all stages of their journey. Join a panel of sales enablement experts to learn how to develop a systematic program that enables your sales professionals to have valuable conversations that set them apart from competitors.
Register today for a top expert panel discussion at BrightTalk:
“Sales Enablement – Game Changing Conversations that Drive Revenue”
March 19, 2014: 4pm GMT, 5pm GMT+1, 9am PT, 12pm ET
I’m very happy to be part of this excellent panel with top sales enablement experts and professionals. Every panelist is looking at these challenges from a different perspective with a different background, bringing a foundation that should provide significant value for the audience.
Jim Moliski, Senior Vice President, Strategic Services, Launch International
Presenters and Panelists:
- Pat McAnally, Research Director, Portfolio Marketing Strategies, Sirius Decisions
- Craig Nelson, Founder and Principal, Sales Enablement Group
- Tamara Schenk, Research Director, Miller Heiman Research Institute
We will discuss different approaches and best practices around these topics:
- How to deliver knowledge and insights needed to have valuable conversations
- How to create a systematic approach and roadmap to sales enablement success
- How to equip frontline sales managers to become excellent coaches
Additionally, we will answer your questions!
To join us on March 19, register here!